Balajee Plaster Of Paris (P.O.P)
Approx. Rs 170 / Bag
Mineral & Metal Marketing
- Packaging Type: Bags
- Based On Material: Cement Plaster
- I deal in: New Only
- Transverse Strength: 10.60
- Residue on 90 micron sieve: 2.68
- MOQ: 1000 Bags
offers world class quality gypsum building products supported by uncompromised quality standards. The company is established to promote finest quality Plaster of Paris under the brand name " Balajee Plasters®
Plaster of Paris (P.O.P).
Plaster of Paris is a gypsum based plaster
which is suitable for application on ceiling, corners, edges, and cemented wall surface
. It is manufactured by based in Bikaner, Rajasthan
. The raw material, gypsum
, is extracted from mines in Bikaner and is formulated into ß hemihydrate Type-A Plaster of Paris.
Balajee Plasters® Singal coat Plaster
Balajee Plasters® Singal Coat Plaster
is a pre-mixed single application plaster made from calcium sulphate hemihydrate to which additives are added to improve workability. Balajee Plasters® Singal Coat Plaster
is classified as non-combustible and can contribute significantly to the fire resistance of a building. Apart from providing a smooth and high quality finish to internal walls and ceilings, Plaster Of Paris attains early strength, requires no water curing and is free from shrinkage and cracks. The Plaster Of Paris caters to all normal background like bricks, blocks and concrete. It is better than traditional plaster as it eliminates the two processes of sand cement plaster & P.O.P (Plaster of Paris) punning. Ceramic tiles can also be fixed by applying a very firm adhesive to a thoroughly dried plastered surface. Salient features
of Balajee Plasters® Plaster of Paris. are listed below:
- Direct application on cemented surface or surface to be painted.
- Calcination process at appropriate temperature leads to shrinkage and crackfree surface.
- Finely grounded powder covers wider area and requires lesser material.
- Suitable setting time allows mason enough time for application that reduce wastage of material. Whiteness of plaster allows desired colour of paints on walls as shown in shade cards.
- Available in 20kg and 25kg semitransparent bags.